Tuna Fish Cakes

My note for this recipe said "good" so I thought I'd try it again. The boys were sure the "good" was my opinion and not theirs, but they were wrong. Although they would have preferred hamburgers, these fish cakes were tasty, particularly with some tartar sauce, and they enjoyed their dinner just fine. It's a quick, inexpensive meal - what more could you ask for a Saturday supper? Tuna Fish Cakes

2 cans tuna, drained thoroughly
2 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 sleeve saltine crackers*, turned into crumbs

Mix ingredients well and shape into about 10 patties. Fry in a little butter/oil/margarine until golden brown. That's it!

*Last time I used the saltine cracker crumbs. This time I just took some crumbs from the freezer and used about 1 cup (and then added an extra egg because it looked a touch dry). I'm not sure what type of crumbs they were - probably the leftover breading from the Milanesas. It really doesn't matter what you use :)

Comments