Blueberry Feta Salad

When I decided I wanted to do something with blueberries and feta cheese for our dinner salad, I went to trusty Google and was not disappointed. The salad I created did not disappoint either. Here's the recipe that gave me the most inspiration, and here's what I think I actually did. (I didn't really measure exactly.)


Blueberry Feta Salad

for salad: salad greens (this time I used butter lettuce and a touch of romaine), blueberries, feta cheese, toasted sliced almonds, cucumber and/or red onion and celery

for dressing (for 2-3 servings): 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds, salt and pepper to taste

with blue cheese and pecans

Comments

  1. Used blue cheese instead of feta cheese and pecans instead of almonds tonight. Just as good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment