Creamy Peach Blueberry Pie

As I was fixing Turkey Divan (separated) and Pumpkin Rolls for dinner last night, I realized I had a Thanksgiving theme going, so a pie for dessert made sense. However, I wanted a summer pie, not a winter one, but since it was Sunday, I needed to already have all the necessary ingredients. This peach pie was on my pinterest board, but I didn't have fresh peaches. I noticed this blueberry version on the same website and decided I would combine the two. It turned out to be delicious and I'll definitely add this to our pie repertoire!

Creamy Peach Blueberry Pie

1 unbaked 9" pie crust
2 cups canned, sliced peaches, drained
1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
dash salt
2 eggs, beaten
2/3 cup sour cream
Topping: Combine 1/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter

Place peaches and blueberries in pie crust. Combine sugar, flour, salt, eggs and sour cream and pour over fruit. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Sprinkle topping over pie and return to oven. Bake an additional 35-34 minutes.

It almost looks prettier during the baking process.

Comments