Almond Pancakes

We’re having a hurricane party, and serving pancakes to our grandsons seemed like a perfect choice for breakfast. However, their mom tries to avoid flour and I didn’t want her to feel left out, so I tried to find a gluten-free recipe for pancakes, containing ingredients not necessitating a trip to the store. After all, we’re hunkered down for the duration of the storm. I found one here. They turned out quite nicely, and I’l probably try them again.

Almond Pancakes

  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup almond milk (or even water)
  • 1 tablespoon maple syrup

Combine all ingredients. Cook on a griddle. Makes 8 small pancakes, or 2-4 servings depending upon how hungry you are.

I also looked at gluten-free crepe recipes. This one looks intriguing.

Comments