Chocolate Oatmeal

Chocolate Oatmeal

Combine 1/3 cup quick oats and 2-3 tablespoons Hot Chocolate Mix (see below) in a cereal bowl. Stir in 2/3 cup boiling water and let sit a couple of minutes. Top with mini chocolate chips (which I forgot for the picture) and whipped cream if desired.
Hot Chocolate Mix

2 cups dry milk powder
1 cup cocoa powder
¾ cup sugar
½ cup powdered creamer
dash of salt

Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To make Hot Chocolate, add 3-4 tablespoons of the mix to a cup of hot water.

Comments

  1. Since you are trying oats I'll give you my one recipe that no one but me likes :-)
    I do think it is great but Dave just does not like oatmeal.
    Get a banana put it in the blender, add a cup (more or less I don't really measure) little sugar, about two thirds of a cup of oats and ground cinnamon to taste. Blend well and drink your heart away. I made it up myself about 6 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment