Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Dessert

While cleaning out the "photo back-up drive" I found this picture in the wrong file. Before deleting it, I looked here to make sure I'd posted the recipe. It wasn't here! That's because Steven made it before I started this blog and we posted about it here. I thought I'd add it to make it easier to find again. Here you go!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Dessert
12 Oreo cookies, crushed
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups cold milk
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups thawed cool whip, divided
2 Tbsp. hot fudge ice cream topping
1/4 cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces
Mix crushed cookies and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 8-inch square pan. Place peanut butter in large bowl. Gradually add milk, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread onto prepared crust; top evenly with remaining 1 cup whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. When ready to serve, microwave fudge topping as directed on package; drizzle over dessert. Sprinkle with candies. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

Comments

  1. Sounds and looks so yummy!! I could definitely eat some of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try this! Sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment