Is that all you made?



The other day "pizza" was on the menu, yet I didn't really feel like making one. While looking for inspiration I came across a recipe for calzones that used ricotta cheese. Then I remembered we had some that needed to be used, so that's what we had. There really isn't a recipe, but here's the process.

I used our regular pizza crust recipe. After rolling some dough into a circle, I spread half with a combination of ricotta, Parmesan, mozarella and cheddar cheeses (just using up what was in the fridge!). A couple of them I left just like that, and on a couple more I added pepperoni, black olives and another sprinkle of mozarella.
  
Then I folded the dough over and crimped the edges,
 
And baked them for about 15 minutes at 425°.
 
They were delicious,
  
And a little pizza sauce on top made them scrumptious!! We'll definitely have these again.

Comments