Roast Chicken and Potatoes

This was an "I don't feel like making a real recipe, so just throw something in the oven" Sunday dinner that was met with such raves, we'll definitely have it again. All I did was peel some potatoes, put them in a 9x13" pan with some chicken thighs, and plop them in the oven for an hour to roast. I guess the "secret ingredient" was the Everglade Seasoning I sprinkled over the chicken and potatoes before baking. I'm not sure who introduced this to us, and if it's even available outside of Florida, but it's a pretty good mix of spices. We love it!I didn't feel like making dessert that day either, so it's a good thing there was a nice variety already in the refrigerator!

Strawberry fluff pie, mini cheese-cakes from the open house, birthday apple pie, and some cheesecake a friend gave us - everybody got their favorite!

Comments