Chocolate Cheesecake Pie

I signed up to bring a couple of pies to the ward dinner, and decided that it would be fun to try something new. This one received rave reviews on the Taste of Home website where I found it, and my friends must have liked it as well, because by the time I went to get a taste, it was all gone. I guess that just means I'll have to make it again someday. (Here's the second pie I took.)
Chocolate Cheesecake Pie

8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
8 ounces Cool Whip
baked pie crust

Beat together cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix in cooled chocolate. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour into the pie crust and chill until firm. Garnish with chocolate curls and fresh raspberries or cherry pie filling if desired.


Comments