Baked Mahi Mahi

Wayne said he was a bit concerned when he heard the ingredients (mayo and onions) for this dish, but it worked. In fact, he pronounced this a company-worthy creation and hopes we have it again in the near future!


Baked Mahi Mahi

Place mahi mahi in lightly greased or oiled baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Combine diced onions and mayonnaise and spread on top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes.

Note: Because I had the oven on for the fish, I decided on roasted vegetables for the side. They were fine, but I think I'd prefer rice and a green vegetable. Also, this was a great way to use up some leftover mayo packets (from ordering Publix sandwiches), so I went a bit heavy on that ratio - about 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise to 3 tablespoons of onion for two filets. Maybe that's why Wayne liked it! (He also suggested adding a bit of dill pickle relish to the mixture.)



Comments