Dad's Grilled Salmon


I'll have to make this some day to get a picture, but this is the way my father-in-law cooks his salmon.

Combine:

2 tablespoons butter, mostly melted
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestshire sauce

Brush over salmon which has been placed in a greased foil pan. Let sit for about 30 minutes. Then grill for about five minutes on each side, or until done.

Edited: As you can see, we finally got around to making this. The above amount was enough basting sauce for four small filets, although we only cooked two tonight. To make the foil pan I just folded some heavy-duty aluminum foil.


Originally I thought about making some Brown Rice Cakes to serve with this, but I need chilled, cooked rice to make those, so instead I made Lemon Rice (which is basically just added lemon juice, zest and parsley to regular cooked rice), taking out enough for the second recipe (which I'll make in a few days) before adding the extra ingredients. We enjoyed our lemony dinner!

Comments