Venison Burgers

We've had these before, but every time I have to search for the recipe, so I figured it's time to share how we do venison burgers. Wasn't it kind of my sister to share their bounty with us? Anyway, I used the recipe from this site; it's actually quite simple (although I did make a couple of changes). Basically, just add a bit of fat (venison is on the lean side) and your choice of seasonings to the meat, cook and enjoy!

Venison Burgers

  • 1 pound ground venison
  • 2 tablespoons bacon grease (or cold, grated butter)
  • 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon Worcestshire sauce
  • onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
Mix everything together and form into 4 patties. Grill until done. Place on bun and top with desired toppings (cheese, lettuce, pickles, etc.)

Comments